Thursday, February 13, 2014

Some Thoughts on Male Chastity



If you pay any attention to the Female Led Relationship (FLR) literature, you will see that a major foundational stone is enforced male chastity. In general, the submissive male gives up all control of his orgasms to his wife. She locks his package away and keeps the key! She does not let his "winkie stick" out until he has pleased her at some level and totally on her terms. This can be anything she likes but most of it revolves around him doing the housework, keeping a sweet and docile demeanor toward her and her friends, and pleasuring her as she likes it.

Male chastity devices.

For a long time I did not understand the need for such extreme measures. I mean I was and still am very eager to serve and please Her Ladyship. She is the Sun, the Moon, and the Stars as far as I can tell. I am only too happy to beat her to doing housework chores before she has to raise a finger. I struggle to ALWAYS be docile and pleasing in demeanor to her, and her pleasure? Well that is HEAVEN to me! I am always ready to please and serve her wants.

So what was with this chastity bit?

It put me off as being way too kinky. I mean if this is the bottom line, then the man is only doing things to get ‘his little treat’ and not out of a wellspring of love for her after all. He is living for the occasional ‘treat’ where he can ‘jerk off’ and who would want to deal with someone who was always begging for that?

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME NOT EVEN FOR A SECOND!!!!

I will admit that I have never been ‘locked up’, but I have tried voluntary chastity on and off for some time now. The longest I have gone was twenty one days on my own. When I did that I came to realize that it is not just the desperate need to orgasm that is in question here, but that your entire demeanor changes. Everything about me became more ‘eager to please’ my Lady. I would rush to be near her. I would jump to open doors and carry packages. I was FILLED with a desire to please and serve her. 

Frankly I love going shopping with her and carrying her bags!

Unfortunately, I found that I was also FILLED with the desire to please EVERY Woman! Ha ha ha! I felt romantic toward any and every female that I saw! I TRULY felt that I was surrounded by a Supreme Race Of Perfect Goddesses that I was created only to serve and worship. It was insane. I recall sitting at a restaurant with my Bride and my whole family when the next table over had a group of about eight ladies just out for the evening together. My mind would not stop racing back and forth from adoring my Queen and telling her how wonderful she was, to the thought of going over to that other table and asking if I might serve them in some way. I wanted to straighten their napkins or shine their shoes or some other ridiculously submissive act of adoration that I am sure they would have all laughed at. Luckily I had enough control to stay with Mistress and ‘be good’. 

Oh Divine Ladies! May i PLEASE Be Your Foot Servant!?

Oh while I had zero orgasms in that time, I think Mistress must have had AT LEAST one every day and more on other days while being on top of me. Her pleasure taking was delightful!

So having done this little ‘experiment’, I can see the benefits of male chastity. Since then I have continued on and off to remain chaste in order to please her better. 

I have read that the average man will masturbate daily. This keeps his ‘charge up’ very low and it is no wonder that their wives are not satisfied. I am ashamed to admit that there was a time when I was very average. But there it is. I did and I was. It is not just that you can’t “get it up” when she wants it, it is that your demeanor is lazy, surly, and uncaring. These are the definition of the disappointing husband. And I would guess that most of those “disappointing husbands” are 'doing' themselves more than they are 'doing' their wives. It is basically a childish act of selfishness.

Marriage is a union of one to another and in your vows you pledge to forsake “all others” for her sake. That I believe includes yourself! Spending your love making energy on yourself is cheating on your wife, plain and simple. So while I am a ‘work in progress’ I have come a long way toward casting this practice off. I have never said anything to her about it, but when I am chaste for days on end, she enjoys the attention. She enjoys my level of tenderness and how much I get done around the house in order to please her. She enjoys my gentle and loving demeanor toward her as well.

The Right Balance And The Happy Domestic Life!

In general I try to keep myself pure for her throughout the week. On the weekend if Her pleasure taking calls for my release as well, and it is something I have had to learn to read, I will lay my gift upon Her Altar. Otherwise I keep it to myself. Even when she takes me, I generally only want HER to enjoy the experience physically via release. If I do that, I stay totally charged for the next day and she can blush and laugh at how ‘insatiable’ I am for her but I know that she finds it very flattering. 

This is a big part of the third aspect of being a “Trophy Husband” that I discussed in my last post. She remains totally sated, while I deny myself for her sake and remain her insatiable yet loyal male nymphomaniac. 

If you have not tried it yet, do so. Refuse yourself for one week. While you become more and more energetic and romantically inclined to serve her and please her. I really think that this is marriage the way God intended it to be. Sacrifice your wants and desires, to serve the one most important to you constantly.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting entry! I think male chastity also has the "benefit" that it proves to both parties that you are really serious about the relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you Giles.
    I know that some of the opinions I have already published here will not fit easily into some people's "categories" of how things should be.
    And for me practicing (even though I do fail from time to time) voluntary chastity seems more of a genuine (not to cast any negative thoughts on how anyone else does it - just me) sacrifice. If I can be tempted and stop myself for her sake, then it seems a more constant sacrifice.
    Oh and thank you for the first comment on this blog.
    I was beginning to wonder if anyone read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. I know THAT feeling.

      BDSM is a toolset. Some tools cry out to be used in certain ways, but in the end it is up to the couple involved.

      Delete