Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Female Led Relationship?



In the first two installments I have gone from a lazy “whatever” kind of hubby to one who is happiest when making his wife happy. I have taken over most of the housework and for whatever reason we are both happier in our own lives and with each other than ever before.

Now as I continued, I kept reading and exploring.

I found some websites dedicated to something called Female Led Relationships (FLR). This fascinated me. I dove in and read a bunch of stuff. I needed to digest much of it before I made any decisions. I basically read all of the posts in a blog called “Worshiping Your Wife” and even registered and became an active participant in a discussion board called “At Her Feet”.

It took me a while but eventually I started to sort a few things out for myself doing a synthesis of what I already knew and what I was hearing from others. Much of what I read only fueled my inner fire to serve and please my wife more. Much of what I read made sense to me.

1)      We live in a world where men are told to lead but women WANT to lead

2)      While men are clever, women are wise and have the best grasp on what is truly in the best interests of everyone in the family. 

3)      A couple where the man concentrates on the wishes of the woman is generally the happiest and those couples have GREAT sex lives as well as just happier overall lives together

4)      Etc…

If you do the house work you will free your lady to do more important things.


But there were other items in there that were oriented totally towards a kinky lifestyle that I read and processed. Eventually I rejected the following:

1)      The woman should lock her husband’s cock away in a male chastity device and keep the key herself, allowing him only occasional orgasms when he has been a ‘good obedient boy’ for her

2)      The woman should never do ANY housework and should inspect the man’s chores and physically punish him and humiliate him when they are not up to her standards

3)      The woman should be given 100% control over all the money and only give her hubby a tiny allowance

4)      The woman should have 100% sexual freedom while the male remains basically her chastity maid and her slave and the man should even support his wife’s sexual adventuring

5)      Etc…


Please Please Control me Mistress! Please!

The last one was where I really drew the line. While I am happy to live in a home where the sex roles are reversed from traditional ones, even under the worst of circumstances men always pledged fidelity to their wives even when they were treating them like chattel. I shall have more on most of these topics in later entries.

I came to understand despite what I had thought early on, that I did not want an FLR – not in the sense of what I had read about. I did not want to come to my wife and cry and tell her that I wanted to be her slave. I didn’t want to sign a contract pledging to give up everything in order to become her maid and promise to be spanked when I was naughty. This stuff was just too much.

Naughty hubbies Are Spanked hubbies!


But I DID want to serve and please her. I DID want to do the lion‘s share of that housework. I DID want to treat her like the Queen she was in my heart.

That was when I came up with the concept of being a ‘Surrendered Husband’. 
Not only would I take on the “burden” of being the servant, I would take on the “burden” of leadership as well. I was to be the “Anticipatory Husband”. I would think ahead and deal with things before they became issues for her. I would clean and fix things before she even noticed that they were dirty or broken. I would provide her things she liked before she ever had to ask for them. THIS to me was a much better way to serve than as a beaten and whipped slave! I also knew that it was more of what SHE would want too. I mean who would want to have to micro-manage everything if instead you could simply forget about it and things would be done and done right for you?

I can’t imagine many women being happy with her husband coming to her begging to be her slave. Some probably would, but not many.

The image of the Queen’s Knight has been used before and I think it apt. He is strong and independent. But he is ever tied to true service to her Majesty. Everything he does, he does for her.

I dub thee My Personal Knight and thy life will ever more be dedicated solely to serving and pleasing thy Queen!

This should truly please the Queen! I shall serve her! I shall retain control of my own money but only use it to please her! I shall retain control of my sex organ and only use it to please her! I shall DO the housework to please her and help her feel the love inside me for her. As well as freeing her from mundane tasks of course.

That was it! My will was to be surrendered to hers! I was to become her Surrendered Husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment