Monday, December 8, 2014

Male Atonement



We live in a world that has been traditionally patriarchal for generation upon generation. At various times and in certain places even today this is a horrific, brutal, and thoroughly unjust system. 

Often men have used their physical strength not to support and protect women but to subjugate them and abuse them. I know many women even today, living in America who feel that they were destined at birth to cook and clean, to bear and raise children, to be available for “her man’s” sexual advances. Oh and to ‘shut the hell up’ and always be a little afraid of their own man and men in general due to possible beatings and the ever present threat of rape. Their hopes and dreams dashed, they live lives of quiet desperation and are otherwise basically forgotten.

Obviously not all women today feel this way nor are they treated this way. There are numerous strong, independent women out there who can ‘Grab Life by The Balls’ and make it do what they want. I think some of you are even married to some of these awe inspiring ladies!

But even these modern women know that there are places not to go alone after dark or even with one or two girl-friends. Even they have to deal with certain men trying to take advantage of them in the market place because of their gender. Even a woman who knows as much about her car as her mechanic does probably gets tired of having some yokel try to sell her repairs that she does not need, which he would never try on a man.


How May i Be Privileged To Serve Thee Ma'am?
I will not and cannot recount to you the number of women who have confided to me about their own experiences of physical abuse and rape. Maybe it’s just me. I have a manner that most women tend to trust, and for that I am eternally grateful.

All these things are happening in the modern pro-feminist west that I am talking about! I can only try to imagine the degrading conditions that exist in some third world countries or throughout the past.
I myself, have never struck a girl or a woman, and I myself have certainly never committed nor threatened to commit rape. Yet, I am still overwhelmed with a deep remorse for my entire sex. I feel a great collective shame and a desire to atone before both my Woman and All Women for these grievous acts.

I know that collective guilt is not the same as personal guilt and if you do not feel the same way then that’s OK. I am just telling you how I feel about it. It sickens me to see these divine creatures treated with contempt. Treated as domestic slaves and sex slaves. To see their contributions belittled and laughed at.

I may be wrong but I think that there are a number of you who feel the same way. We all share this collective guilt. 
 
Ladies, we are truly sorry.


Can You Ever Forgive us Ma'am!? PLEASE!
 
How can we ever make it up to you?

As much as I would respect your decision to have every one of us stripped and caned in public and made to make endless apologies, I know that that is unlikely to happen.

 
The Weekly male Atonement Meeting Is Always Well Attended...
 
All I can offer is after my sincere apologies, my service and my respect. I WILL serve you chivalrously should any lout try to harm you that I can see. I WILL step between to protect you. I WILL open doors and carry packages out of respect and admiration for you. I WILL defend your names in public and straighten out those who tell degrading stories about women in general or women we know personally.

And I will live to serve my own personal Queen in her home and on the road doing the domestic chores and giving and pleasing as I can to build up her confidence and assertiveness as I WILL do for any other lady I can serve and build up.

I wish I could do more, but maybe if we all try, we the ‘Surrendered Hubbies’ of the world can start to make a few changes for the better.
 
Real men Live To Serve And Revere Ladies...

11 comments:

  1. test comment..... been having trouble posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. "stripped, caned in public, and made to make endless apologies".
    Submissive males should lead the way and offer ourselves up for this treatment.

    My superior wife and I have made an interesting discovery regarding male chastity.
    After several "off and on" periods of experimenting with it, my superior has realized the best reason for keeping her boy "locked". We recently "upgraded" to an all metal device that came with three rings. It seems that for me, the "medium" sized ring is perfectly snug and cozy by day, but extremely uncomfortable by night. The "large" ring is too loose and not at all secure by day. My wife prefers that I remain unlocked at night where I sleep rather securely, trapped between her and the wall. I am not given to unauthorized orgasms when I most assuredly would be detected and punished.
    Her orders are for me to lock up literally within 3 to 5 minutes of getting up in the morning. I remain locked up all day every day. Every evening, at bedtime, I must humbly and sweetly ask her permission to be unlocked for the night. Her decision to unlock me is based upon how she is feeling about my actions and attitudes of the past few hours. This truly keeps me on my best behavior. Having now spent three nights locked in my cage, I truly do NOT want to spend another.
    This, to my superior wife, is power.
    She knows that I do NOT want to spend the night locked. She also knows that as a truly natural born submissive, I LOVE playing the game.
    My superior cannot help but notice that when I am "locked up" and denied for increasingly longer periods my appetite and lust for her body grows increasingly desperate. This is good stuff in a marriage!
    I'm currently about half way toward breaking my old record of 99 days anorgasmic.
    Of course the lady gets hers, as well she should.

    It's fun to consider a world in which women have all the power and "success" for a man is directly linked to his ability to love, honor, serve and obey a woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To quote myself:
      "As much as I would respect your decision to have every one of us stripped and caned in public and made to make endless apologies, I know that that is unlikely to happen."
      Yeah that is unlikely to happen.
      I do offer my wife and the other ladies I know that opportunity to 'make sport' of me if they wish and have me admit to their superiority often.
      Almost all the ladies I know do seem to enjoy this little bit of socially acceptable 'male abasement and atonement'.
      And yes, my fantasy life is FILLED with scenarios where the ladies all have us at their mercy and their decisions are backed by law....
      ;)

      Delete
  3. To each its own, but I don't personally believe men need to make any type of atonement to the female gender. What I do believe is important is for a man to live everyday of his life as it is was a service day for his mistress. What we want is a caring relationships the man in our life, intimacy, and love. And yes, I continue to believe that femdom is about the family, and not public life. In public life it is important that all of us should be treated as equals. I want the same opportunities for my son as for my daughter. Enjoyed the post. Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Ms. Kathy,
      I greatly appreciate your input and living my life as a gift of service for my Queen and Mistress is exactly how I try to live.
      I do simply get overcome from time to time with these feelings and would like to make amends even though it does seem that most ladies (such as yourself) are kind and forgiving in these matters.
      Thank You Again, and please do feel free to visit and comment as much as you wish.
      SH

      Delete
  4. Dear SH,

    Your 2nd para pegs it for me. Almost verbatim in the home where I grew up. You missed out on the beatings my mother endured; broken bones; black eyes; head injuries (etc.) that she endured at the hands of my Father. And the bruises and concussions that I received when trying to protect her.

    Back in the early 60s, it was UNHEARD OF for anybody to call the police or intervene in a domestic dispute, because it was "Family Business" and none of theirs. We were country folk and didn't really have neighbors nearby anyway. As the oldest child, I was responsible for my younger Brother and Sister (or at least I THOUGHT I WAS). If I didn't, who would? Treated them as my own all the way through life.

    I loved both of my parents. They divorced when I was 16. Mama faked her death when I was 18, and Daddy died at an early age in 1989.

    Maybe this is TMI for some people, but I will always speak for my Sisters who have endured this kind of life, by anybody. I have always been a "care-taker" of any stray that passed by (animals, children, homeless adults...you name it). I have had failed relationships because, I think, I have sought men (subconsciously) who needed a care-taker.

    I never had any children (my choice, for I feared the past repeating itself). Okay, to the point,

    I hope this helps people understand the scars and bruises that cannot be seen on such people as myself. SH? You must be a wonderful human being to feel the collective guilt and shame for other men's actions, and to actually want to atone for their horrific behavior.

    To you, I want to say "WHY?" I think and feel in my soul that all men who have abused women should have to atone to the women they tortured. I know that if given the chance, I WOULD BEAT THEM INTO SUBMISSION. But that is just me.

    Probably a reason that I view everything within my reach as a possible weapon. Hyper-vigilance never goes away.

    Here I am now, at almost 60, and ever so happy that I found your blog. It gives me HOPE that "real men" exist and are out there. Maybe someday, I will find one.

    EW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EW,
      My heart is torn for what you have just told me. If would be terrible on the scale of Greek tragedy if it were only you and this were rare. And this is in the modern west. Modern progressive America, not the 4th century BC or some horrible patriarchal third world hell hole. And yet, this is STILL all too common everywhere.

      Stories like this fill me with that 'collective male guilt' which truly rends my heart.

      I wish that I could hold them while you meted out justice on these monsters.

      Please never feel guilt for having a heart that does cry out for true justice.

      Nor should you ever feel guilt for what you had to endure. You were a child and yet you did what you could.

      I only wish there was:
      A ) a way to make sure it does not continue ANYWHERE EVER AGAIN
      and
      B ) a way to heal the wounds caused by this type of behavior in the past

      I would be proud to speak for or protect your sisters who endure this horror.

      And if I ever see a guy pulling this shit, well he'll be dealing with someone a little bigger than the average woman at that point. Men don't beat women, they beat the chicken shits who DO beat women. To protect is one of the big reasons we are here.

      You ask "Why?". All that I can answer is that I really do love women. I don't mean I want to have disposable sex with all women, I mean that I really do love women. Women are in general, kind, smart, giving, and wonderful.

      You were put on Earth to love and guide us. To that we shall forever be in your debt. Some men it is obvious do not see the obvious truth in this and are abusive cowards as they battle against reality and what is also morally right.

      Now you go wipe your eyes. You have run your race well. I shall cry for you my Strong Sister...

      SH

      Delete
  5. Good morning SH,

    Thank you for your words of honesty and understanding; I had to dry my eyes again. They were not sad tears, but healing tears after having unburdened myself to you and anyone else who reads this blog. An easy thing to do, not having a visible audience to address.

    I just wanted to add a few things because I want to clarify that I DO NOT feel I am a "victim" anymore. Counseling and dear friends throughout my life have helped me leave the victim behind. What also helped, were years and years of being a Domestic Abuse Advocate.

    Today, I am intelligent, strong, beautiful, full of life, and HAPPY! I strive to help others to get to this point and rise above the traps, make conscious choices, and regain their self-esteem. It is a long process, if they are able to make it at all.

    Your blog has helped me grow as a woman and to be open to the chivalry of men, without viewing such men with mistrust.

    Have a great day and keep your blog going; it is reaching many, I just know it!

    EW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EW,
      As you know I began putting this blog out in order to let other guys know about what I had learned through the years about how to attract, serve, and please women. My greatest hope was that some would apply the lessons I had learned and make the Queen of their lives feel confident, powerful, and deeply in love with them. Or attract the right kind of woman into their lives and serve her forever more.

      I suppose in that aspect (as I consider almost everything else I do in life) - it WAS designed to serve and honor women first and foremost.

      Now you have honored my humble scribblings by telling me that they have helped you in some small measure to 'grow' and to trust men more.

      I am proud to have served in some fashion and happy for you that you have overcome a rough start in life. I must (or course) caution you that there are still predatory and abusive men out there! These men are mostly cowardly and feel a need to overcome their own fears by belittling and hurting the vulnerable. So I must (of course) ask you to proceed with caution. But you already knew that.

      Now that you have had a glimpse into the world of men who REVERE AND ADORE you ladies, I also think that you should proceed with confidence! Stride forward with your new found power and assertiveness knowing that deep down in our hearts many men believe that our role in life is to serve and venerate women! Enjoy that new power!

      As long as you are aware of the potential pitfalls you can guard yourself against them. While at the same time you are aware of the potential for encountering both 'properly house broken males' and 'trainable males' you can use your new tools in male psychology to make for happy relations with them.

      I wish you the best and encourage you to keep us informed of your progress in learning your way around this wonderful new world.

      Sincerely,
      Surrendered Hubby

      Delete
  6. Dear SH,

    Thank you and God bless. Time.

    EW

    ReplyDelete