Monday, November 24, 2014

Well, I guess you’ve Made It Permanent Now!



Just a quick observation today:

Look here mister male privilege,
Don't you DARE tell ME how hard you have it or I'll show you just what having a hard time is!

A short time ago I was sitting on the couch late on a Saturday afternoon after cleaning the house all morning. I was tired. Mistress had been out and about and I had basically spent myself in service to her.

I think I groaned a little as I went to get up from my seat. She asked what that was about. I just said that I was kind of tired from cleaning the house. “It takes three or four hours of solid effort and I’m worn out right now.”

I’m not sure what triggered what, but her response showed me that she was in no mood to hear my whiny oppressed male housewife complaints. “You don’t have to tell me how long it takes! I did that for years!” She was clearly upset, so I apologized. “I’m sorry that you had to do that Honey. You won’t have to anymore.”
Then she got up and left in a bit of a huff.

This conversation left me a little jumbled up inside. I wasn’t sure if I liked what had just happened or not. She was clearly feeling very confident in her control of things at home. And it was also pretty clear to me that I was both performing ‘male atonement’ and that she was accepting it as such. It was also clear that she was raising the bar on my performance. I was to do my chores silently and with a smile on my face from now on. It was also clear that I would be doing all of the menial chores from now on, and that they would simply 'be done' and that she would not even have to think about them any longer.

I felt a mixture of shame for having whined, embarrassment at becoming such a lowly servant, and fulfillment that she was really as confident in 'showing me her loving guidance' as she was. So all of my delightful yet unsettling dreams were coming true...

There, there, Now that's a good submissive husband. I am sure that you are sorry. Just get back to your chores like a good boy. I'll tell you when you are done...


4 comments:

  1. Excellent response on your part. In my mind I always intone, " Her will be done....obey". Our family is consciously matriarchal. Why does matriarchy work? Because the inferior SHOULD obey and the superior MUST command. Pretty simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting Bill.
    There is a certain amount of 'swallowing of the ego' involved in living like this, but I have found that if you 'learn to like the taste of it' she usually finds watching you do that to be a very enjoyable experience and ends up feeling both loved and respected.
    After all isn't that what we live for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should have mentioned your complete journey till this article in single one..

    ReplyDelete