Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Farewell to a true stallwart in our company

It is with great sadness I must note the passing of the great blog "Worshiping Your Wife".



Mark Redmond has announced that he will no longer be publishing any new content to the site just this week. (I know you thought I had done that already! But I'll be back. You know about life. Things come and go.)

Here is the addr:


http://worshippingyourwife.blogspot.com/


Mark's site has been a great inspiration to many of us over the years and many of the earlier entries were truly eye opening to me.

Early on in my own journey, I read everything that site had to offer over the course of a few weeks and my own ideas morphed and changed as I absorbed the info. Some of it make perfect sense to me. Some of it just seemed to be directed toward 'kinksters', and some of it well it seemed kind of fantasy oriented.
Oh I would HATE to be treated like this!
I think....

OH PLEASE WHIP ME! LEASH ME! HUMILIATE AND MAKE ME SCRUB YOUR FLOORS 24/7!

Well I think it was fun to read and jerk off to, NOT THAT I WOULD EVER DO THAT MIND YOU!!!!.

But in the words of former President George Herbert Walker Bush concerning actually LIVING that wildly humiliating subservient lifestyle: "Na guhh happen" ('Not going to happen' for our non-American friends.



So it is with great sadness I mark the passing of the site.


On the positive side, the archives will continue to be open and I encourage anyone interested to go and read everything there. Start from the earliest entries and work forward. I think you will see what I mean.

Mark, farewell and thanks for the insights and the entertainment...

 PS. Oh Well Since I have Been Gone and this was a short article, I thought I would give you one more YUMMY fantasy picture...



"Listen mister! If you EVER want out of your chastity cage again, I SUGGEST you get this house A WHOLE LOT cleaner than it is and do your chores with a smile!"
PPS
I do have a couple ideas in the works right now.
I would like to publish something on 'Strength and Weakness' and it's probably not what you think.
Both sexes can be emotionally strong or weak, and being strong for Dominant Ladies and their Subby Hubbies can lead to a better relationship for both.



7 comments:

  1. I've always liked your style of blogging, much as Mark Redmond's style always resonated with me. However, I guess you can't "force it". You wait until the creative writing juices are flowing to further the blog. In Mark's case, I think he had rather beautifully said all there was to say. I think he showed some class to "retire" the WYW blog from an active status before it morphed into something different and less beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks OH.
      Sometimes I feel like I have said all that I set out to say also.
      If you want advice on how to be a Surrendered Husband, go back to first post and read forward for 2 or 3 months.
      But I still have a few ideas rolling around in my head.

      Delete
  2. I will definitely miss Mr Redmond's blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOB, and Surrendered Hubby - Thanks for the tribute. I miss it, too, but of course I had turned it over to guest posters and some went rather far afield from the original intent. As far as that went, I really did have my say, and have moved on to other endeavors. I'm even blogging again under another name, but that's for another day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark,
      I understand completely about 'running out of things to say'.
      But I am happy that you are still alive and well and that you may start posting again. Just let us know when you decide to link your 2 identities!
      ;)

      I may start writing again as well, Who knows?

      Delete
  4. Hello everyone
    My name is Kate Curtis,36 years from Florida here in USA. I was searching for advise on what to do to get back my EX Husband, My story is about a woman who used to work with my husband in the same office, my husband was having a secret affair with my coworker,i caught them for that reason my husband and i had to break up,and in three months pregnant and i still love him but it seems he's really deeply in love with the other lady and he left me helpless every night i keep missing him and i cries all night non stops, after a few weeks of searching for help, I came across several testimonies about Dr.James the great herbalist who uses his powerful love spells to restore a broken relationship. I contacted Dr.James for help due to the fact that I needed my EX back because he is my everything and my life and I can't do it all alone with my pregnancy and doctor James did a spell on me two days later my husband returned back to me and was on his knees cried and apologized to me,that he will never do it again.he started shearing all his secrets with me.he swore never to cheat on me again and promised to love me forever.I and my husband we are happily living together now. Viewers reading my article and needing help to restore your marriage back LOVE SPELL,BRING BACK YOUR EX AFTER A BREAK UP,HAPPILY MARRIAGE SPELL,PROTECTION SPELL,LOTO SPELL,ATTRACTION SPELL,GET ANY MAN YOU WANT SPELL,GET ANY POSITION IN AN OFFICE SPELL,LOVE POTION SPELL, WANTS YOUR MAN TO BE LOYAL SPELL NO MORE CHEATING SPELL, should contact Dr James his email : drjamesodiagbespelltemple@gmail com
    Whats app +2348152855846

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone
    My name is Kate Curtis,36 years from Florida here in USA. I was searching for advise on what to do to get back my EX Husband, My story is about a woman who used to work with my husband in the same office, my husband was having a secret affair with my coworker,i caught them for that reason my husband and i had to break up,and in three months pregnant and i still love him but it seems he's really deeply in love with the other lady and he left me helpless every night i keep missing him and i cries all night non stops, after a few weeks of searching for help, I came across several testimonies about Dr.James the great herbalist who uses his powerful love spells to restore a broken relationship. I contacted Dr.James for help due to the fact that I needed my EX back because he is my everything and my life and I can't do it all alone with my pregnancy and doctor James did a spell on me two days later my husband returned back to me and was on his knees cried and apologized to me,that he will never do it again.he started shearing all his secrets with me.he swore never to cheat on me again and promised to love me forever.I and my husband we are happily living together now. Viewers reading my article and needing help to restore your marriage back LOVE SPELL,BRING BACK YOUR EX AFTER A BREAK UP,HAPPILY MARRIAGE SPELL,PROTECTION SPELL,LOTO SPELL,ATTRACTION SPELL,GET ANY MAN YOU WANT SPELL,GET ANY POSITION IN AN OFFICE SPELL,LOVE POTION SPELL, WANTS YOUR MAN TO BE LOYAL SPELL NO MORE CHEATING SPELL, should contact Dr James his email : drjamesodiagbespelltemple@gmail com
    Whats app +2348152855846

    ReplyDelete