Saturday, October 25, 2014

20,000 Views - Thank You!

When I started this blog I really wasn't sure exactly where it would go. I started out giving advice on how to be focused on her wishes and her pleasure. Always remember to "Be a man in the streets and a slave under her sheets!" and you will have a happy modern woman to love and serve.

Now that most of my 'advice' columns have been written, I will probably add a few 'This is what happened to me" columns and just some other disconnected musings about life and relationships in general.

We have now gone over 20,000 views! Thanks!

But my first observation is that we don't seem to be getting as many comments as we did at 10,000 views.

Is there something you would like to see me discuss. Obviously any questions will be answered.

So in order to have you check here from time to time I offer you a nice little picture of domestic bliss to enjoy. I call it "Get Down On Your Knees And Give Her A Toe Job" I like the hair pulling, but I think he should be naked too.

That's It boy. Put My Whole Big Toe Into Your Mouth. Now Up And Down And Up And Down Until Mistress Says Stop. That's Right! Suck It Bitch!



1 comment:

  1. Well look at the shoes. Look at the hot little black dress. Looks to me like she has come home from a night out with the girls and her feet need servicing right now.

    ReplyDelete